FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Before your appointment you should:
- Shower prior to your appointment and remove makeup including mascara
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Remove your contacts
- Turn off your cellphone just prior to your appointment
Shower prior to your appointment.
Eliminating any unnecessary contact with water or steam within the first 48 hours will insure that the bond between the semi permanent lashes and your natural lashes has enough time to properly set. Remove makeup including mascara
Wear comfortable clothing.
You will lay down for 60 to 90 minutes during your eyelash application. Comfortable clothes will allow you to make the most of this time to relax and be pampered.
Remove your contacts
Your eyes will be closed during the application of your eyelash extensions. To avoid any discomfort, it is always suggested that contacts are removed allowing eyes to be comfortable in a natural and rested state.
Turn off your cellphone just prior to your appointment.
This is truly a time to sit back and relax. Ringing cellphones will only interrupt your treatment. Enjoy the “me” time, and let your lash transformation begin.
Now that you have Sinfully lush lashes take note of these tips to maintain them. With proper care and fills your eyelashes can last indefinitely.
- Do not get your eyelashes wet for the first two hours.
- Do not use a spa, sauna or pool for the first 24 hours as the extensions need that time to properly bond.
- Avoid pulling or rubbing your eyes.
- Do not use eyelash curlers with your extensions
- ONLY use oil-free makeup remover.
- If your eyelashes are tangled or crossed over, use the lash comb given to you during your appointment to gently brush them straight and put them in place.
- Proper hygiene is very important. Please keep lashes clean by regular washing.
- Use only mascaras that are safe for eyelash extensions, no oil-based or waterproof mascaras. We have extension safe mascaras available for purchase at your appointment, or online, upon availability. Only apply the mascara to the tips of your lashes.
- After showering avoid rubbing lashes, it best to blot them with a towel and let them air dry.
- You can also dry the lashes by using a hair dryer on the cool setting and blowing them dry from the bottom up. It makes them curlier and fluffy.
- Use care when applying facial and eye creams to avoid the lash line. Too many oil-based products can break down the adhesive.
- We recommend touch-up appointments every two to three weeks to maintain your new eyelash extensions.