FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Before your appointment, you should make sure your top lashes are cleaned of all makeup.
Now that you have Sinfully lush lashes take note of these tips to maintain them. With proper care and fills your eyelashes can last indefinitely.
- Do not get your eyelashes wet for the first twenty-four hours.
- Do not use a sauna or pool for the first 24 hours as the extensions need that time to properly bond.
- Avoid pulling or rubbing your eyes.
- Do not use eyelash curlers with your extensions
- ONLY use oil-free makeup remover.
- If your eyelashes are tangled or crossed over, use the lash comb given to you during your appointment to gently brush them straight and put them in place.
- Use only mascaras that are safe for eyelash extensions, no oil-based or waterproof mascaras. We have extension safe mascaras available for purchase at your appointment.
- After showering avoid rubbing lashes, its best to blot them with a towel and let them air dry.
- Use care when applying facial and eye creams to avoid the lash line. Too many oil-based products can break down the adhesive.
- We recommend touch-up appointments every two to three weeks to maintain your new eyelash extensions.